6/12/09

new etsy shop!

Hurray! At long last my Etsy shop is ready for business. I will be selling vintage and antique items, and occasionally handmade crafts.

The first items I posted are a beautiful Edwardian tea dress and a new wide-brimmed hat (that I tea stained the ribbons of). I wore them both for a garden party I hosted for Coop's birthday in January.
I'm sad to see them go, but they've had they're time with me and are ready for a new home. :)

My shop is called "the waltz" and the address is:
thewaltz.etsy.com

Hope you like it - I know I'm pumped!

2 comments:

Eli said...

Ah, your shop is so cute! Your Spanx admission made me smile.

Can't wait to see your shop grow!

mariel4985 said...

haha thanks! i'm all about full-disclosure. :]

you should open a photography shop - it's really easy to set-up! it might take a year for anything to sell (i'm prepared for the possibility), but it's kinda nice to have it out there in the world.