I'm back from NYC and it exceeded my expectations per usual!
- Dinner at Trestle on 10th
- Natural History Museum
- Finally locating Greenwich Press on Christopher Street. We were very, very confused for about half an hour.
- West Side Story
- Getting a taste of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Dinner with our dear friend Steve at Les Deux Amis in Turtle Bay
- Brunch at Sarabeth's (part of Hotel Wales in the Central Park East area). Such tasty jams and muffins!
- Dinner at Cookshop in Chelsea. The quail and anticuchos were the best things I ate the whole trip. And really liked the dandelion salad!
- Traveling with two awesome people