10/12/09

boyfriend watch

I don't know if I'm totally behind on the manly watch trend, but I just picked up a spiffy lil' timepiece from Target. Sadly, it's not in their online store, but if you look for it in-store, I believe it is literally called "the boyfriend watch."

What I like is that it maintains the nice, masculine feel of a guy's watch without having an overwhelmingly huge face. And at $15, it was a pretty easy decision to take it home with me.

Note: I had 2 links taken out since the band runs big, which costs about $10 more. But hey - $25 total? - not bad!

4 comments:

Eli said...

Noice! That should compliment your tie nicely, eh?

mariel4985 said...

Ah, you're right! Thanks. :)

Hope your tie search is coming along smoothly!

MaryBeth Hughes said...

nice! i've been searching for an over-sized men's watch. tar-jay is the way - thanks!

mariel4985 said...

ha, thanks! hopefully you'll be able to find it! :)