6/6/10

picnic

CB and I went for a picnic today and oh what a feast! My instax photos ended up being overexposed, so I'm throwing an iPhone pic up here too so you can actually see the delicious spread. All in all an awesome outing - perfect weather, lovely tree to sit under and picnic table to eat on, and peacocks galore! We got to see a male peacock courting a female, and I gotta say...he had some moves. I think I got too close though because the female walked away and the male's feathers dropped to the ground again - I felt bad for interrupting!

6 comments:

Quindome said...

Aww! Over exposed or not, your hat is to cute! And the food does look sooo good!

mariel4985 said...

Why thank ya kindly! And yeah...I kind of have a love affair with that hat. Picked it up at an antique store last year & haven't let it leave my sight since! :)

hip hip gin gin said...

Okay, "cock block" made me snort laugh!! Hilarious! Looks like a very lovely picnic indeed!

mariel4985 said...

hehe, glad I'm not the only immature one around here! :)

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

You two are so fancy! I don't think John and I could ever through something like this together. And your bird cock block? Hilarious.

xx Katie

chelsea said...

Holy cow! That is one gorgeous picnic!!