11/22/10

Happy Monday! You all have a good pre-holiday weekend? It rained the entire time here, which was a bummer in that I was too nervous to make a planned road trip, but good in that I relaxed. 
My mom had mentioned she wanted to really decorate for Thanksgiving this year, so I decided to make a garland-y thing to hang over our dining room door. It was surprisingly easy to find what I needed in our backyard - I love foraging! I'm not sure if it's going to make it to Thursday, but it's nice to look at in the meantime. :)

4 comments:

hip hip gin gin said...

I am totally impressed with your garland-y thing making skills! =) That is one thing I never try to make on my own, too intimidating.

mariel4985 said...

Haha, thanks! It's not too hard to make technically, just time consuming. But it was raining so much I didn't have anything better to do! :)

Olga said...

nice garland!
I just made a garland for our place, too! I will blog about it soon. (psst..I have a new blog: dozenox.wordpress.com)

Kimia Kline said...

so awesome! whata crafty lady you are :)