12/6/10

at the movies

At long last, The Black Swan and The King's Speech are finally coming out this weekend. I could not be more excited about these two films. In one corner we have ballet + Natalie Portman + Mila Kunis. In the other we have Colin Firth + Geoffrey Rush + Helena Bonham Carter. I've been following both Natalie Portman and Colin Firth's careers closely from the very beginning, and I am thrilled they are both receiving Oscar buzz for their respective roles. Here's hoping my weekend at the movies is as good as I think it will be!

* images property of Fox Searchlight and The Weinstein Company.

4 comments:

hip hip gin gin said...

I am so excited for both of these movies, especially Black Swan!! Can't wait!

mariel4985 said...

My boss saw Black Swan and said it was scary but good. I predict I'll be digging my nails into whoever's sitting next to me!

Olga said...

Soooo...did you see Black Swan? How was it?

mariel4985 said...

Just saw it - so good! Really disturbing though. Hopefully won't get nightmares tonight. :/