12/19/10

christmas crafting

Seasons greetings - hope your weekends were lovely! Mine was chock-full of holiday activity, yet somehow relaxing. Saw The King's Speech on Friday (so good!), had Christmas carnitas tacos with the boy's parents yesterday, and today I prepped for the holiday get-together I'm hosting tomorrow.


First, I made a little coffee table display of pine, berries, burlap, and candles. (Should be nice and fresh for tomorrow, though it may not make it to the 24th.) Then I put my custom "Over the River & Through the Woods Trail Mix" in goody bags for everyone. Gotta say I'm pretty full of yuletide cheer. :)


2 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

the bags are adorable
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

dathomiri witch said...

love the wrapping - and the trail mix :) thanks M!